Good morning VGA readers. I have a mix of merchandise from the 90’s to recent. I really like those Nintendo bins, the Super Marios Bros. and Punch Out. They ended around $50 which is just right. Enjoy the auctions and if you have any comments go ahead and post them!
Video Game Auctions:
– 1990 Nintendo World Championships Insider’s Guide – “This is an Awsome Vintage Insider’s Guide to the 1990 NTC. Amazing Collectible 30-page Booklet from the Nintendo World Championships in New York. The Booklet is in Wonderful Clean Condition, showing only very very light wear to the outer cover front and back, but super clean inside, with NO rips, tears, stains, or other damage.“.
– Super mario bros / 1992 Nintendo Pencil Case – Typical pencil case from Japan. I don’t know if this came with anything else.
– Vintage 1988 Nintendo Konami Top Gun video game poster – Poster size is 22″ x 28″, the price is around $45. It looks to be in good condition.
– Nintendo Zelda Ocarina of Time Collectibles – Extra whens you bought Ocarina of time. Comes with the golden bag, stickers and the poster.
– NINTENDO 1999 Zelda Ocarina of Time bag – This looks like it was only sold in Europe. I could be wrong but the seller is in France. I haven’t seen this here, and it is official.
– ZELDA NINTENDO MINI CLASSICS – It’s a little keychain game, it’s around $14 with 15 bids.
– 1999 Neutral Chao Sonic adventure Plush – “For sale is a rare 1999 Neutral Chao Sonic Adventure plush. These were released in 2 variations, Japanese & Western, this is the western version. The plush itself is in excellent good condition considering his age, only minor fault is there is a slight scuff mark to his right eye 🙁 no rips, tears or stains. In good clean condition.“.
– Gears of War 2 Limited Poster – This is a pretty cool Gears of War 2 poster. I’ve seen these before, but not many. It’s printed differently then a regular poster and it’s currently at $75 with 1 bid.
– Halo 2 xbox one of a kind display for store – Cool Halo 2 store poster. Might be worth it at $100-$200 but not $2k. Would look great in a game room.
– GOLD MINE by Spectravideo for Atari – Rare Spectravideo Gold Mine, only down side is the seller is selling ti “as is” so it hasn’t been tested.
– Halo Reach Magnum Pistol replica Halo 4 – This is not official, but it is cool. “Custom build and hand painted. Made out of solid Urethane plastic. Each one is slightly different because of hand painting techniques and is made to order. They are painted to look like they have been used. The base and the grip area of the magnum have magnets installed in them to allow the pistol to stand up on its own for display.
– Vintage Nintendo Super Mario Bros Metal Waste Basket Trash Can 1988 – Auction has ended. But I’m posting these to give reference to the price. These bins don’t appear often, and when they do they end around the price it’s at now.
– Vintage Nintendo Power Punch-Out Metal Waste Basket Trash Can 1988 – Same as above.
– Super Multitap(SF) (No Box/Instruction) – Japanese version
– Blizzard Employee EXCLUSIVE 10 year Sword & Shield – “ONE OF A KIND OPPORTUNITY. EMPLOYEE EXCLUSIVE BLIZZARD 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY GIFT. Shield Specs: 24″ x 18″ = 12 pounds. Sword Specs: 44″ long = 7 pounds; look and feel of REAL battle sword with the highest of detail in metalwork.”.
– SUPER RARE! OG NES 80s Nintendo Fun Club Binder – If I was the seller I’d be happy to get $500 for this.