- Season 3 is finally here, and Respawn Entertainment continues to keep things exciting for players as they introduce the new batch of challenges for this season.
Respawn Entertainment has just rolled out its biggest season yet. Season 3 Meltdown has finally arrived, and Apex Legends fans are blown away by all the new features. From a completely new map, to a new Legend named Crypto and the newest weapon called the Charge Rifle, it seems like Respawn has blown away the competition. Fans are trying to get use to the completely new map which consists of many sections and add-ons that we didn’t see coming, such as they train that runs through the map. Additionally, players are quickly trying to accomplish the new challenges that are now added in Season 3 Meltdown. As was the case with Season 2, there are Daily, Weekly Recurring and Weekly challenges. Here are all the Apex Legends Season 3 Meltdown challenges.
Week 3 Season 3 Meltdown Challenges And Shadowfall Challenges
This week in Apex Legends season 3 challenges feature the regular challenges and the new event challenges for Shadowfall which is the Apex Legends Halloween event, also known as Fight or Fright. Week 3 includes the Fright or Fright challenges which has a 2 week period before it expires. Completing the challenges below adds to your points and rewards system, and advances you through the BAttle pass tiers. Challenges for both the regular and Fight or Fright challenges are below:
Regular Week 3 Challenges:
- Land in Sorting Factory
- Get 50 headshots with light machine guns
- Finish in the top 3 as Gibraltar, Bloodhound, Caustic or Banglore
- Deal 6000 damage as Wraith, Caustic, Octane or Wattson
- Get 5 kills in a single match
- Neurolink Scan 15 enemies as Crypto
- Get 10 knockdowns with the Charge Rifle
Unlike the regular week 3 challenges, the Fright or Fright challenges only have 5 challenges for you to complete, all pertaining to the Shadowfall event.
Fight or Fright Week 3 Challenges:
- Kill 1 shadow in Shadowfall
- Kill 25 loot bin spiders or zombies in Shadowfall
- Kill 50 legends in Shadowfall
- Win as both a legend and a Shadow in Shadowfall
- Complete 20 Daily Challenges
Week 2 Season 3 Meltdown Challenges
For Week 2 of Season 3, players have 7 challenges to complete. This week’s challenges are quite challenging as opening 10 supply bins in the Thermal Station could prove to be difficult if there are many players all landing there. The last challenge (loot a legendary helmet 3 times) will be quite difficult as the legendary helmet is randomized, and you’ll need to play many games to reveal a supply bin or care package that will have the legendary helmet. Here are the challenges below:
- Land in Refinery
- Open 10 supply bins in Thermal Station
- Deal 300 damage with pistols
- Play 15 games as Pathfinder, Bloodhound, Gibraltar or Octane
- Get 5 knockdowns in a single match
- Deal 200 damage with Bangalore’s Rolling Thunder
- Loot a legendary helmet 3 times
Weekly Recurring Challenges From Week 1
The challenges are found in the same place like in Season 2, at the main menu. Respawn has also updated the main menu to add the challenges at the far right (was actually implemented in Season 2) for quick easy access. Three sections appear in the Challenges menu from Daily, and Weekly. For Weekly Recurring, players will need to fulfill two tasks:
- Complete 5 Daily Challenges – +1 BP LVL
- Complete 10 Daily Challenges – +1 BP LVL
You will receive +1 BP LVL for completing the weekly recurring challenges. The weekly recurring are based on daily challenges. Here’s how the weekly recurring challenges look like for Season 3 (note they are different every weekly).
Week 1 Season 3 Meltdown Challenges
For Week 1 of Season 3, players have 7 challenges to complete. Here is the list of challenges:
- Land in Skyhook
- Deal 7500 damage with assault rifles
- Finish in the top 3 as Crypto, Lifeline or Wraith
- Get 25 kills
- Loot 5 neutral care packages
- Earn 120 Ranked points
- Outlive 200 opponents
These are similar from week 1 in Season two, with a few changes. The first three challenges will get you +1 BP LVL, while 4-7 gets you 6000 pts as usual.
When you complete all the challenges, you’ll be able to level up your Battle Pass and unlock items. Here are the week 1 challenges for Season 3 Meltdown:
**For every new week, the challenges will be posted at the top of the page as the most recent and will work down to the bottom for week 1.