- A lot of new cosmetics are being introduced to Apex Legends in the upcoming update. Also maybe now you will be able to duel friends in firing range.
A massive update is coming to Apex Legends in a day. Lots of new cosmetics will be available after the game and you might be able to finally 1v1 your friend in the firing range to assert dominance. In this update, the XP system will be fixed and other minor tweaks here and there are also being made. Let’s get directly into it and see what Respawn Entertainment is bringing in with the new update.
“Starting December 3 we will be making changes to Player Level progression, which includes raising the level cap as well as rewarding players as they progress. We will also be introducing new gun charms to the Apex Packs.” Said Respawn.
Player Level cap increased from 100 -> 500
- XP required to hit level 100 has been reduced by approximately 5% to smooth out per level XP increases
-Players can now earn 199 Apex Packs by level 500 (previously 45)
- Level 2 – 20: One pack every level
- Level 22 – 300: One pack every two levels
- Level 305 – 500: One pack every five levels
- You will continue to earn 600 Legend Tokens per level
- Apex Packs rewards will be retroactive
-Players will also earn a Player Level Gun Charm every 100 Player Levels
- We’re introducing 36 new Gun Charms to Apex Packs. They will be available in Epic and Legendary tiers.
- Gun charms will now appear in the Rotating Shop for players who prefer direct purchase
-Player Level Cap Increase & an Additional 154 Apex Pack Rewards
The Player Level cap has been increased from 100 to 500. Players can now earn a total of 199 Apex Packs related to Player Level rewards at the following cadence:
- Level 2 – 20: One pack every level (19 Apex Packs total)
- Level 22 – 300: One pack every two levels (140 Apex Packs total)
- Level 305 – 500: One pack every five levels (40 Apex Packs total)
- You will continue to earn 600 Legend Tokens per level and per 18,000 XP at level 500
Level cap increase, progression changes, and even more Apex packs.
— Apex Legends (@PlayApex) November 26, 2019
The net impact of this change is that players will now earn 59 Apex Packs from level 1 – 100 (up from 45 Apex Packs prior to this change). All players will be retroactively awarded any Apex Packs they should have received under this new system. For example, players who are currently level 100 will receive 14 Apex Packs when this system goes live.
- Players will now earn a new badge every 10 levels from 110 – 500.
- Players will also receive a Player Level Gun Charm inspired by the above badges at levels 100, 200, 300, 400 and 500.
Don’t miss out on the update which will be releasing today. For more information regarding the upcoming update click here.