3 parts are needed to build the riot shield in Alpha Omega. Here are the locations on the Zombies map.
How To Build The Riot Shield In Alpha Omega
Treyarch released Operation Apocalypse Z today, and the feedback from the community has been great. Zombie lovers are extremely pleased as the new season is all about zombies. There’s new maps, new game modes, and it’s jammed packed with lots of zombies. One of the things players are trying to figure out now is how to survive the Zombie Apocalypse. There are different AI’s now, which means the zombies are smarter. There are also different types of zombies in the new season which will change the dynamics of the Black Ops 4 game.
One thing players are trying to figure out is how to build the riot shield. It’s one of the go-to things that players should aim for and create given how many zombies are around them. Here’s a quick guide explaining how to build the riot shield.
The undead takeover starts tomorrow in #BlackOps4 with Operation Apocalypse Z on PS4.
— Treyarch Studios (@Treyarch) July 8, 2019
Where are the riot shield parts?
In the Alpha Omega map, you need to find three parts. They are scattered around the Alpha Omega map so you’ll need to do this rather quickly before zombies start pouring in. The locations of the 3 parts are:
1st Task: In the house to your right as soon as you spawn on Alpha Omega:
- Find the first part in the Operations Area (1st floor).
- The second part on the second floor on top of the fallen filing cabinets.
- Find the third part in the garage of the house at the filing cabinets.
2nd Task: Found outside in the cul-de-sac:
- Find the first part leaning against the green car.
- The second one is located at the rear end of the bus in the middle of the spawn.
- Find the third part by the truck under the couch where all the furniture is located.
3rd Task: You’ll need to turn on the power and head to the beds area of the bunker.
- First part from diner area on the left laying on the couch.
- The second part is resting on the shelf.
- Last part is on the opposite end resting on the floor against the dresser.
To Build The Riot Shield
You can build the riot shield either at the workbench in the APD Control room, or the one in the greenhouse.
Here’s a video showing all the spots: