Good morning VGA readers. I’ve got a cool mix of swag, promo items and an auction submissions. Most of these are buy it now but at reasonable prices. As far as listing some custom made auctions, I only do it if they’re really cool so the custom made NES console and the Assassin’s creed wooden painting I thought were a cool addition to the post. If you don’t think I should post custom made items let me know in the comments section. Enjoy the auctions!
Video Game Auctions:
– RaRe CBS Games Prize Medals Wizard of Wor Worrior & Gorf Space Cadet Atari New – This auction was submitted to us by Larry (Thanks man!). “These 2 medals were Mail in prizes from CBS Video Games, if you scored a certain amout of points while playing the game on you’re Atari 2600 you sent in a screen shot photo of the score and they sent this as a reward. These 2 medals are as new from CBS Video Games nearly 30 years ago, they are also in the original plastic mailer bag which has been unstapled. NO pics of the Games or boxes but these also are fairly rare in this condition and I am just giving these to the winning bidder.“.
– Nintendo NES Console Custom super mario 1 2 3 new 72 pin and 6 game – It’s crazy how this is a custom job and it can fetch $50+ for it with 17 bids. It is cool looking with the colors which is why I posted this.
– Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto Promo Pins – “Up for sale are my Rockstar promotional pins! These pins have been in my personal collection for about 5 years now. Brand new never removed from the packaging. Don’t miss out on your opportunity to own a rare piece of Rockstar/GTA memorabilia“.
– NEW Nintendo Power – Team Power Pin, Red, NES Retro – It’s a brand new nintendo power promo pin still attached to the original plastic. Auction is at $13 so far,
– Tales of Monkey Island Pins rare promo 6 NEW buttons – If I remember correctly these were sold on the telltalegames website when they released Tales of Monkey island. They also had other merchandise related to the game.
– Assassins Creed Ezio HANDMADE Wooden Painting large 60 x 45 – I thought this looked really cool and although it’s not official the artist put some decent time into it. If you’re an assassin’s creed fan this would be a cool addition to your collection. It’s at $99.
– 1994 Nintendo service promotional magnet – Metroid – SNES – This sale is for a promotional item that was sent my store back in 1994 by Nintendo to promote awareness of Nintendo’s Authorized Repair Center program. It’s in great shape.
– Unused – Konami keychain – Sony Playstation, Super Nintendo Promotional – It’s a typical Konami promo keychain from the 90s.
– Zelda Majoras Mask Pre-Order Promo T-shirt designs on front & back – This is a pre-order Zelda majoras mask shirt USED. Come on, you know you want a dirty sweaty Zelda shirt.
– Bandai Rockman Megaman Battle Brusher Box 3 – Released in 1995 this was only available in Japan. It’s used but looks to be in good shape.
– John Woo Stranglehold Promotional Beretta Lighters – “This is a very rare promo gun lighter set developed for John Woo’s Stranglehold video game. This set was developed in very limited numbers, mostly only for promo, members of the game’s production team, and 1 contest grand prize, and is one of the rarest video game promo kits ever produced. The set includes 2 full-size metal Beretta replica gun lighters with spring loaded action & hammers. The guns are very realistic feeling and are replicas of the Berettas the main character uses in the game. When you squeeze the trigger the hammer cocks and returns and a lighter flame comes out the barrel (the butane in one of the guns has been used up though can easily be refilled). The guns have normal flaws on the material from being handmade which you will notice when looking close up at them though otherwise they look very nice, realistic, and are in great condition.“.
– 1993 CES promotional bag – Super Mario All-Stars – “This sale is for a promotional bag that was given out by Nintendo at one of the 1993 CES shows to promote the release of Super Mario All-Stars. These bags were meant to be used to hold flyers, t-shirts, and other swag that the attendees would get as they went from booth to booth during the trade show, and are not something that was ever offered to the public.“.
– Super Mario All-Stars promotional ball cap – “This baseball cap was given out by Nintendo at the ’93 CES to promote their impending release of Super Mario All-Stars. It has never been worn, is in perfect shape, and has been stored away in a box for the last 19+ years since I got it. I guarantee it to be as described and pictured, or I will refund your money if it isn’t.”