Good morning VGA readers. I have a mix of Super Mario auctions, Zelda auctions and of course Final Fantasy auctions. The deal of the day for me is the Final Fantasy X Yuna wedding statue. A seller in Germany has it listed on regular auction and it’s currently at $40. It’s complete with the exception of a broken hair piece which is common for this statue. Normally with a broken hair piece it can fetch between $400-$600. Enjoy the auctions!
Video Game Auctions:
– Vs. DKNG Studios Glow in the dark Poster Video Game art Gallery 1988 Nintendo – The following auction is for an authentic, limited-edition, hand-signed, hand-numbered Vs. Glow-in-the-Dark poster by DKNG. It was originally sold at Gallery 1988’s Multiplayer X-2 videogame art show in February 2012 in an edition of a mere 200 and measures 9″x24″.
– VTG 1988 ACME 9.5″ GREEN LUIJI NINTENDO PLUSH DOLL – The plush is a little dirty but still looks to be in good shape. It’s currently at $29.99 with 1 bid.
– Super Mario Bros Promo Cereal Card Lenticular Nintendo Ralston 1988 – I remember getting this in a cereal box back in the day. Is it worth $25? That’s up to you to decide.
– VTG (1988) NINTENDO THE LEGEND OF ZELDA PUZZLE – This is an original Legend of Zelda puzzle from 1988 complete.
– NES Golgo 13: Top Secret Episode (Nintendo, 1988) Pack – This is an official pack, but I don’t know how someone was able to get one. Maybe it was promotional or an order in product. Regardless it’s rare and on auction with 2 bids so far.
– Vintage Nintendo Super Mario 2 Zelda II Kids Sweatshirt 1989 – This is a cool sweater from back in the day. It has the glow in the dark appearance.
– Vintage Nintendo Super Mario Bros Brothers Dixie Cup Dispenser – This auction features a vintage Nintendo Super Mario Brothers Dixie cup dispenser from 1989. The plastic dispenser is about 3 1/2″ square at the base and stands about 7″ tall. It’s made to be used with cups that are about 2 1/2″ in diameter at the rim. This dispenser has a copyright of 1989 by Nintendo of America, Inc
– Nintendo N64 Zelda Collectable Case MISP very rare – These cases were used in Japan to store n64 games, there are different designs ex. Donkey Kong.
– Final Fantasy X Wedding Yuna Cold Cast Statue by Kotobukiya – This is at a shockingly low price even though it was one broken hair piece which is very common, it still comes with the box. It’s currently at $40 only! In the picture I notice the seller has a Cloud Vs Sephiroth statue to the right hehe.
– Final Fantasy IX 9 Tetra Master Card Game Squaresoft Limited Edition 2000 Sealed – Not much to say about this. It’s out of print and they go for a lot, however this seller seems to have a stock of these.
– Official Final Fantasy VII 7 Cactuar Sabotendor JUMBO Plush 80cm – For $449 you can own the Final Fantasy VII Sabotender Jumbo Plush.
– 1990 Nintendo Power Final Fantasy Contest Prize Crystal Orb 1/50 – This is an extremely rare Final Fantasy Nintendo Power Prize Crystal Orb. Only 50 in the world and considering the prices in the past this is probably acceptable, although is it because we’ve seen another seller put it at 100k? If I had the purchasing power I would rather spend that money on a Final Fantasy VII Aeris Music Box.
– Final Fantasy 3 Strategy Guide – Nothing rare about this, but it is the rarer of the Final Fantasy 3 guides, it’s in good condition and only $25.