9 Fortnite Unicorn Floaties locations are spread across the Fortnite swimming holes map. You only need to search for 3. Here is where to find them in the game to complete the challenge.
All Fortnite Unicorn Floaties Locations
Epic Games continues to make Fortnite Season 9 a blast. Introducing the 14 days of Summer event really propelled Fortnite to the top of the list for best games to play in the summer. While players are continuing to complete the Fortbyte Challenge and the Secret Battle Star And Banner challenge, there’s a new daily challenge. This challenge is the Unicorn Floaties challenge. It consists of visiting 3 Unicorn Floaties around the Battle Royale map at swimming holes.
There are 9 Unicorn Floaties are spread evenly across the map, with most of the locations concentrated towards the East side of the map. You don’t need to find all 9 floating unicorns because that would be near impossible in a battle royale match.
- Additionally, every player needs to hold the interact button to search for the Unicorn float to collect it.
Where are the Unicorn Floaties in Fortnite
There are 9 Unicorn Floaties spread across the new Fortnite map, but you only need to spot 3 of them. A good starting point would be either dropping completely at the top of the map (North) or completely bottom part of the map (South). By doing this, players can easily access all 3 Unicorns at a swimming hole location. Again, because of how spread out all Unicorn Floaties locations are, it will be very hard to visit all 9 in one game depending on the storm circle. So you could try that challenge, but all you really need are 3.
Here’s the Fortnite map showing all locations:
Here are the locations of all Unicorn Floaties:
- North of Loot Lake at the end of the mud path (Map location E-4)
- North of the map at the center of Lazy Lagoon (Map location F-3)
- Middle of the map in the middle of Dusty Divot (Map location F-5)
- Top of the map, between Lazy Lagoon and Sunny steps where the swimming holes are (Map location G-2)
- At the swimming holes at Sunny Steps (Map location I-3)
- Head towards the Center-East part of the map to land at Lonely Lodge (Map location J-4)
- Go South of the map at the bottom of Fatal Fileds where the swimming pool is (Map location F-8)
- Land at the South-West point of the desert near Fatal Fields (Map location I3)
- The last Unicorn Floatie is located at Paradise Palms (Map location I-8)
Video of Locations
Here is a look at, Youtuber HarryNinetyFour who includes a specific flyby video of All Unicorn Floaties locations:
So far, Fortnite players have seen the Beach Parties, Giant Beach Balls, Giant Clocks, and Pop Balloon locations. Although there are a lot of challenges now, they aren’t that hard to complete. If you miss any of them, you can continue with the secret banner and byte challenges. Good Luck to all competing in the above challenge, and enjoy the Fortnite Unicorn Floaties!