If you’re looking to link consoles logins and merge Fortnite Cosmetic items and V-bucks from one another to another, here’s a Fortnite Account Merging guide with detailed instructions.
When Fortnite Battle Royale was released it was available on all platforms right away. This created a problem for players who switched from PC to Console or vice versa. They were not able to bring their inventory into other platforms. Players have always been asking how to merge Fortnite Accounts? As time went on, Epic realized how accounts were being created and abandoned. Finally, Epic Games responds to solve the problem with Fortnite Account Merging or Linking, now available on all platforms. This is how to merge your Fortnite account.
Fortnite Account Merging process
You’ll choose two accounts, first a Primary Account that you wish to continue using. Then you’ll choose a Secondary Account to merge and disable. Your secondary accounts Console Login (e.g. PSN, Xbox Live, Nintendo Online) will be instantly linked to your Primary Account. Two weeks later your Fortnite Cosmetic Items and V-Bucks will be transferred to your Primary Account.
- One account must have played on Xbox One or Switch and the other on PS4 before September 28th 2018 to be eligible.
- Your account must not currently be banned or disabled.
- In-game items and V-bucks will be held for two weeks before they’re merged into your primary account.
- You’ll need access to all email addresses that are associated with accounts you wish to merge.
- If you have duplicate 3rd party login like Facebook on both your Primary and Secondary account, the Secondary login will be unlinked. You can unlink it prior to merging.
- Battle Royale will allow you to merge all cosmetic items. Save the World will allow you to merge Llamas, Defenders, Heroes, Schematics, Survivors, XP, Evolution and Perk Materials.
- Other Items such as Unreal Marketplace items, Creative Islands, and Save The World account level and progress will not be merged over from your secondary account.
Here is the official Epic link to merge Accounts.
Also, here is a video tutorial should you wish to follow instructions.