Fortnite Season 7 Patch Notes
Fortnite Season 7 Patch notes have been announced. Season 7 brings many new and interesting items to the game. Let us remember, the new season theme is Snow and Ice.
First off map changes: These locations have been added to the map and in addition to that, the new biome is introduced.
- New Biome: Iceberg
- New Locations: Frosty Flights, Polar Peak, Happy Hamlet
Furthermore, in the Fortnite Season 7 Patch Notes, cosmetic items called Wraps have been added to the game. Players will be able to customize their guns and even their vehicles.
x-4 Stormwing Plane
The X-4 Stormwing Plane has come to Battle Royale. This monster of a plane can accommodate up to five people including the pilot and has a mounted machine gun turret. For example, you can take your entire squad on the plane and start gunning down enemies.
Along with the Fortnite Season 7 Patch Notes; Season 7 Battle Pass has been announced.
New gameplay changes include:
- Icy Surfaces can be found in snowy areas.
- Players will slide on certain frozen surfaces.
- Ziplines can be found around the Iceberg and near Expedition Outposts.
- Latch on and zip from one end to the other.
- Aim, fire, or use items all while conveniently traveling on Ziplines.
- Increased the chance of final circles ending on the outer edges of the map.
- Minimap has been updated.
A new event called Explorer Pop-Up Cup arrived with different rules.
- Material cap set to 700/500/300 for Wood/Stone/Metal.
- Players receive 100/50/50 Wood/Stone/Metal on elimination.
- Resource rate increased by 40%
- +50 effective health on elimination.
- Increased chances of Supply Drops in later circles.
- Circle 9 now travels twice as far but takes twice as long to close.
The vaulted items include:
- Shadow Stones
- Double Barrel Shotgun
- Shockwave Grenade
Creative Mode Released
Finally, with Fortnite Season 7 Patch Notes., Epic has provided us with the new Creative Mode.
- Creative Hub provides access to your own island, the islands of other friends who have joined on the server, or featured islands selected from the community.
- Player Islands are your creative space that automatically saves.
- Players will be able to keep a server active for up to 4 hours at a time.
- Battle Pass owners will start with 4 islands to allow for different creations. On December 13, all players will receive 4 islands.
- In addition to that, your friends can visit your island and island owners can set permissions to determine if your friends can edit/build while visiting.
Creative Inventory Working
- Accessed from the inventory menu.
- Inventory allows you to spawn prefabs, devices, weapons, or consumables.
- Use Inventory to create your own chests or llamas for your island filled with items you select.
- Prefabs are pre-made structures the player can place on their island with throwables.
- Devices are placeable items that allow you to create games.
Here are the official patch notes.
Stay tuned for the news.