Midas is one of the bosses in Fortnite Battle Royale Chapter 2 Season 2. Today we will take a look at, how to defeat Midas in Fortnite?
Fortnite Battle Royale Chapter 2 Season 2 brought many different things into the game. This season we have several bosses around the map. These bosses are different from regular players as they have more health and more precise with their shooting. However, if they are eliminated players can take their loot and a key card. These cards allow you to access vaults around the map. Of course, taking these opponents is not that easy, generally, there will be other players around trying to get their hands on the keycards and bosses loot. One of these bosses is Modas and if you can eliminate him, you can get a legendary Drum Gun.
Drum Gun was one of the most deadly weapons in the game. However, later it was vaulted. But if you can eliminate Midas you can get the keycard and the legendary Drum gun. Here is how you can eliminate Modas to get the legendary Drum gun.
- First of all, you need to land to the agency.
- After you landed, you need to get a weapon and head to the center of the Agency Building.
- There will be a large statue in the middle. Midas will spawn in an office.
- Be careful and stay out of his sight and try to eliminate Midas.
- If you can eliminate him, take the Agency key card and the Legendary Drum Gun.
- You can use the card to open any of the vaults.
Of course, it is harder than it looks. There will be other players trying to take down Midas as The Agency is one of the hottest drop zones. But if you can you will have a legendary drum gun and a great loot for the entire match. Fortnite Battle Royale took this idea from Escape from Tarkov and until now players enjoyed it a lot. The bosses around the map are great especially if you can take them down. The legendary drum gun is one of the best weapons at the game, especially at close quarters.