Mobile Video Game Party
This is an interesting auction. The seller says that he’s selling you a Mobile Game Theater (Mobile Video Game Party). The auction goes on to tell you the the benefits of owning this bad boy along with it’s many features.
This is whats inside the Trailer:
· 5 x 40” Samsung Flat Screen Monitors
· 5 XBOX 360 Game Consoles (includes 20 controllers)
· 1 Rock Band setup (guitars, microphone, drums)
· Supports up to 20 players
· Custom leather sofa
· Special track lighting with dimmer control
· Custom cabinets for storage
· Top of the line electrical system powered by a 10KW diesel generator
· Theater is self-contained in an insulated trailer with temperature controlled heat and air conditioning. No external power source required to operate. Just press the generator start button located inside the trailer and you are up and running.
· Game Theater Mode – This configuration provides an Ethernet network connecting all five Xbox consoles together for a Game Party scenario. All players compete against each other or may play individual game titles.
· Tailgate Theater Mode – Each monitor displays a High Definition video feed. This scenario supports televised Sports events (ex: football, baseball, hockey, etc…)
· Movie Theater Mode – Each monitor simultaneously plays the same movie for an exceptional movie party atmosphere.
Click here to see Enclosed Trailer XBOX Video Game Mobile Party
Although there’s only Xbox 360’s inside, I’m sure you can hook your own stuff in there. Wait…I’m talking like one of you will actually purchase this 🙂 The whole package is too much for what it really is. I mean there’s so much research that needs to be done to consider this a good business proposition. Location? Demographics? are the questions I’d be asking. I don’t see this idea taking off where I live.
Even though the seller has his own business plan organized I just don’t like this idea. I mean there’s too many risks involved. Maybe in the 80’s and 90’s this would be an ingenious idea, but the longevity of this sort of business doesn’t have a clear-line-of-sight. But one thing’s for sure, you only need 2 hours of training and then you’re set:
You will be entitled to one copy of the business plan and up to two hours of customization to meet your specific market and business needs. The plan and customizations are written by a professional with a Masters level degree in Business Administration. Up to two hours of training will be provided on the theater operation.
But supposedely I’m wrong about this being a bad business proposition……….
After doing some research there is an actual business in the US that run’s Mobile Video Game Parties! It’s called Mr.Game Room.This is their company description:
A Mr. Game Room party is an amazing amount of fun. We arrive at your house or business with our Mobile Video Game Room. This self-powered, climate controlled unit has the latest and greatest gaming systems such as XBOX 360, PlayStation 3 and Nintendo Wii. Mr. Game Room can accommodate 16 people playing the latest games individually or all at once! Our Game Room has a complete outdoor theater for 8 additional players to interact outside under our Party awning! Now 24 players can be involved at the same time! You have got to experience a party like this to believe it!
They’ve got it all figured out and even have numbers to show you how much you would charge for this sort of thing:
Monday through Thursday
Party Length Total Cost
2 hours min $275
Additional 1 Hour $85
Friday ˜ Saturday ˜ Sunday
Party Length Total Cost
2 hours min $295
Additional 1 Hour $95
So in the end the featured auction seems like a good idea, but I’m still not sure about the price. Like I said, $60,000 is a little high for what you’re really getting.