The Super Girl Gamer Pro tournament will be held in Oceanside, CA on July 26-28. The tournament is dedicated to celebrating women in gaming. Registration is free!
Super Girl Gamer Pro: Competitive Video Game Tournament
Super Girl Pro is hosting a video game tournament that focuses on women in gaming called “Super Girl Gamer Pro”. They’ve held the tournament for the past 12 years, and each year brings in larger crowds. The Super Girl Pro’s purpose of hosting this tournament is to have a platform for female gamers and help women to have a bigger role in esports as the esports industry is currently male-dominated. The tournament will help provide awareness in the industry.
This year’s Super Girl Game Pro will have 5 esports titles:
- League of Legends
- Smash Ultimate
- Fortnite Battle Royale
Female gamers around the area (and for those who don’t mind traveling) are encouraged to sign up as it’s free. You can sign up here: https://lobby.gg/o/supergirl
Additionally, the Super Girl Gamer Pro tournament will be featured on the following platforms:
- FB Gaming
- YouTube Gaming
Dates and Rules
Here are the key dates:
- Friday, July 26: Fortnite Friday – Grab your squad for a whole day of Fortnite play with some of your favorite streamers.
- Saturday, July 27: League of Legends – Sign up for your chance to battle it out on the beach. Full teams and Free Agents welcome – space is limited.
- Saturday, July 27: Smash Ultimate – Sign up to reserve your spot to compete – full tournament hosted at the event site.
- Sunday, July 28: Hearthstone – Sign up to go head-to-head in our all-female Hearthstone tournament
- Sunday, July 28: CS:GO – Showcase match featuring some of the top professional female CS:GO players.
The Lan area is opened all 3 days for free play. The esports venue is located in the Super Girl Pro Festival Village at the Oceanside Pier, CA.
“Our mission is to encourage the empowerment and participation of more women in competitive gaming and to help facilitate a future where women and men have equal opportunities within the esports and gaming industries.” – Super Girl Pro