- September is here, and Twitch has a new event called SUBtember, a partnership between Twitch and Subways which gets you 50% off tier 1 subscriptions on your favorite streamers.
Twitch SUBtember Event
The new Twitch event for September is called SUBtember; an annual month-long celebration of the Twitch community, and this year they have a special partner; Subways. The event will allow Twitch users will be able to get 50% off new tier 1 subscription for the month. the event started September 3 at 1PM PT through September 24.
Streamers will receive the full value of a subscription. As well, there is no limit on the number of times someone can subscribe through the SUBtember 50% promotion. Do remember though, that you will be billed monthly to subscribe to the channels to choose. You can get the discount by logging into your Twitch account and click the Subscribe button on your favorite streamers’ channel.
Here are the details of the event:
As a subscriber, depending on the channel, you get cool stuff like:
- Access to custom emotes that you can use across all of Twitch
- Subscriber badge that changes the longer you stay subscribed
- Ad-free viewing (with limited exceptions)
- Exclusive subscriber content, such as a sub-only games, sub-only streaming, Q&A, sub-only chat rooms, and other benefits that streamers may offer only for subscribers
But wait, there’s more…
- Bonus Bits! Subway® is throwing in 10% more Bits when you Cheer 10 or more in any affiliate or partner channel. There’s even a limited-time sub sandwich Cheermote you can cheer with.
- Sub Gifting! Subway® will be gifting subscriptions in various channels—make sure to tune in throughout September.
- Subway® on Twitch! Tune in when Subway® launches their very own Twitch.tv channel to livestream with their favorite streamers.
More info can be found on the Twitch blog.