Press Release – March 11, 2020
Two-time world video game champion Dr Disrespect announces he will be staying on Twitch as part of a major platform extension. Named Streamer of the Year (The Game Awards, 2017 and 2019), Dr Disrespect is a mullet-rocking, mustache-loving streaming personality that has 4 million fans on Twitch.
First appearing on Twitch in 2015, Dr Disrespect’s top titles include Call of Duty (Modern Warfare), Escape from Tarkov, Player Unknown: Battlegrounds. His content has over 160 million total views on Twitch, with over 90 million hours watched. On Twitter, he has 1.3 million followers.
Dr Disrespect said:
“Twitch is where I built the Champions Club empire and keep entertaining the hundreds of millions of fans looking for me to dominate competition. Twitch is my home and I have made plans to stick around for a while.”
The multi-talented gamer can be followed on any of his official social channels below:
Dr Disrespect’s Streaming Schedule
The Doc can be seen Monday through Friday starting at 11 am PST where he streams between 4-6 hours in the week. The current games played are:
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
- Escape from Tarkov
- Player Unknown: Battlegrounds
The Doc’s dedication to streaming since appearing first on Twitch in 2015 has garnered over 4 million followers with an average of 24k+ concurrent viewers as of Jan 2020. He has 163 million total views with 94 hours watch and 4,500+ hours streamed which has landed the Doc in the top 10 of Twitch streamers. His major following can also be seen on Twitter where he has 1.34M followers, and close to 1.5 million subscribers on YouTube.
- Business units: headset endorsement with Turtle Beach, boutique apparel line with MetaThreads, keyboard and mouse endorsement with Roccat.
- Deal: the ‘Face of Twitch,’ Dr Disrespect will stay on the platform with a major extension.
- Talent: the in-character, two-time world video game champ, Dr Disrespect is a mullet-rocking, mustache-loving streaming personality that welcomes his millions of fans to the Champion’s Club where they enjoy watching him dominate opponents in gaming’s most competitive first-person shooters.
- History: first appeared on Twitch in May 2015, earned ‘partner’ status March 2016, secured multi-year extension March 2020.