WTF Video Game Item of the Month – Jan 2018
A new year, a new month, and a new WTF Video Game Item of the Month – Jan 2018!
Today we got something big, something bulky, and something that looks incredibly awkward.
Here is the WTF Video Game Item of the Month – Jan 2018:
It’s a Fallout Nuka Cola Pip-Boy 3D Officially Licensed Rare Vault Tec Ceramic Mug. It’s big and super ugly.
Here’s the product specs:
- Fallout Pip Boy Molded Mug
- Officially-licensed Fallout merchandise
- Capacity: 48 oz.
- Materials: 100% ceramic
- Great for holding drinks that aren’t irradiated
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only. Not microwave safe.
- Dimensions: 6″ tall x 4 1/4″ diameter base (not including Pip Boy detail protruding from the side)
- Ages 12+
So here’s the thing. This coffee mug is huge, and I can imagine it’s not light. If the capacity is 48 oz., god knows how much more it will weigh with a full mug.
So not only does this look awkward, but imagine trying to lift a full mug and trying to drink from it. I’m a big fan of Fallout, but for some reason this mug doesn’t do it for me.
But it might for you!
The Fallout Pip-Boy Coffee mug is the WTF Video Game Item of the Month – Jan 2018.